It’s the big Big Wednesday draw tonight and it seems like everyone’s making plans to win the dosh.
I suppose in the scheme of things, $25 million in cash plus the goodies (cars etc) isn’t as huge as some of the overseas lotteries but it’s still a huge chunk of cash. Life-changing, in fact.
Anyway, according to a Stuff story on the luckiest Lotto numbers, here’s how the odds stack up:
- Dying in a car crash on New Zealand roads: 1 in 11,000
- Having caught swine flu by yesterday: 1 in 40,000
- Being struck by lightning: 1 in 280,000
- Being elected Prime Minister: 1 in 4,312,532
- Winning a share of Big Wednesday: 1 in 2,715,020